Hello and welcome to all parents, grand parents, the healthcare community and just about anyone who cares about children’s nutrition. This is a new venture for us but not something entirely new to us. My wife Jackie and I have kids ourselves and over 16 years in the nutritional supplement business.
We are excited to announce our new children's line of multivitamins, called Suppys. Our first product is a children's chewable multivitamin in an orange flavor, and coming in early 2017 we will have a fantastic grape flavor.
So, why are we doing this?
Three years ago Jackie and I realized a need for a GOOD TASTING quality kids chewable that would be designed for an important purpose, our own children's health. Since we did have experience in the supplement business and being parents ourselves, we felt we could accomplish this. We talked to many health care providers and listened to what they felt was important for every child’s health. We did not cut any corners or put in inferior ingredients. When you design something for your own children rather than a target market, you formulate the best.
All along the way we got feedback from our own kids to make sure they would take it everyday with no hassle. Because what is the most expensive vitamin? The one that doesn’t work (and I’ve added, the one your child refuses to take!). With that in mind we want to share this same product with everyone that cares about children’s nutrition.
Suppys chewable multivitamin highlights:
1) 2,000 IU’s Vitamin D3 per dose to keep your kids bone health, improved mood and immunity strong in our midwest states.
2) 1st ever product to have 6 organic veggies such as kale, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cauliflower and spinach, because we know kids have no challenge eating fruit.
3) We would never compromise giving our kids sugar or an allergy food just to give them vitamins & minerals, that is why Suppys is Gluten, Sugar and Dairy free.
4) Providing the activated form of folic acid, 5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid, guarantees the absorption of this vital nutrient even though it accounts for more than 25% of production costs. Another reason why our Suppys line was built for our very own children.
5) After 40+ different children taste testings and 13 flavor revisions we scored a 9 out of 10 flavor rating, all SUGAR FREE! Remember every 4 grams of sugar is 1 sugar cube and most other leading chews contain sugar.
With Suppys, you’ll like feeling better about your children’s nutrition and your kids will like it too. Try a free sample, and see for yourself.